Tuesday, 24 January 2017

Planning 10

REFLECTION ACTIVITY #3 -Your Habits.  

Hi There:  Well, this is it - your last assignment for the first half of Planning.  I hope that you have found some benefit to this course and these assignments - that it hasn't been an exercise in "hoop-jumping".  I remember the first time I read the "7 Habits" book - I learned so much and it all made so much sense - that's why I based this half of the course on them.  GOOD LUCK with it all - may the HABITS that you develop be EFFECTIVE and bring you much happiness, health and success both in your personal and work life!!!

ASSIGNMENT - 
(20 marks)  Now that you have developed an understanding of the 7 Habits - it's time to reflect on where YOU are at with each of the 7 Habits.  Please complete the Reflection Assignment found at the link below.

Reflecting on YOUR Habits

Please remember - you are NOT being marked on where you are in the development of your Habits - just on your ability to REFLECT on them.

You may submit your assignment via;
1.  Office 365
2.  Email
3.  The Planning 10 folder found in the office.