Wednesday 20 May 2020

Volleyball - Thursday May 21

Volleyball Challenge from Tuesday
Thanks for sending this in, Marissa!  Nice work!


Here's Paige - she had a little bad luck....



Everyone; if you have a video of yourself doing a challenge - please send it to me - I'd love to post more of these!

***I hope you guys have been seeing the results of the daily challenges that I post on our Teams - General channel.

For Today:

No Fitness!

Warm - up:  do what you need to do!

Volleyball Control Drills:

Look back through the Blog and pick an old Volleyball Control Drill workout that you enjoyed.  Text me the date of the drills you picked.

Challenge of the Day:  (Compliments of Haley.  Thanks, Haley!)

Alternate knee (or foot) contact with a set - how many contacts can you get in a row?  Text me your highest number.

I need more CHALLENGES!!! Please send me your ideas.