Thursday 11 June 2020

Leadership - FINAL ASSIGNMENT

LEADERSHIP - FINAL ASSIGNMENT #9

Hi There:  Well, this is it - your last assignment for LEADERSHIP.  I hope that you have found some benefit to this course and these assignments.  I remember the first time I read the "7 Habits" book - I learned so much and it all made so much sense - that's why I based the course on them.  GOOD LUCK with it all - may the HABITS that you develop be EFFECTIVE and bring you much happiness, health and success both in your personal and work life!!!

ASSIGNMENT -
 Now that you have developed an understanding of the 7 Habits - it's time to reflect on where YOU are at with each of the 7 Habits.  Please complete the Reflection Assignment found at the link below.

LEADERSHIP - FINAL REFLECTION

Please remember - you are NOT being marked on where you are in the development of your Habits - just on your ability to REFLECT on them.

I'll post the assignment on teams as well.